Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Clear Skies

The sky has been blue for the first time in a while lately.




Ignore the palm trees. They are not a natural element of my environment in any way. It's just my university's attempt at being decorative.

I got a better picture of my Simple Things.


Comically, I am wearing the exact same thing in this picture that I was when I took the last picture. Having it pinned this way really shows it off better, though. I've worn it like this almost every day since I've finished it. It's so soft and the colors cheer me up over and over again.

Gaenor is coming along. I'm about 25% done. This is a good thing, because I made a deal with myself that I wouldn't buy any more yarn until I completed three projects from stash yarn, and I have yarn reserved for purchase on Monday. At this rate, Gaenor will (read: had better be) done by then. I always keep my promises.

Midterms are approaching, which has me slightly tense, but I'm trying to keep more calm this time. I have a big test on two movements of Brahms tomorrow, and three midterms next week. In the meantime, I've got some lovely stitch markers in the mail to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding comments, so please drop me a line!