Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Memphis Eve

I'll be leaving for Memphis at 4am, so this will be short. I finished Gaenor, which has be very excited, because it's much more fun to wear than it was to make.









The Facts:

Pattern: Gaenor by Corrina Ferguson

Yarn:
Dream in Color 'Smooshy' in Dusky Aurora

Needles: US 6/4.0mm KA Bamboo Circulars

My Two Bits:
This shawl produces a beautiful result. I can't say that I absolutely loved making it, but I'm thrilled with the finished result. It blocked out to a huge size, and will be keeping me toasty warm in Memphis.

I started Traveling Woman last night, and I'm super excited about it already. Pictures tomorrow, while I'm working on it on the bus.

Alright, I'm off to bed soon so that I can get some sleep before the big trek. Pictures from Memphis soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding comments, so please drop me a line!