Thursday, June 23, 2011

Parade of Projects, Part One: Women Are Tough

As promised, I return with pictures! I have knitted several things since the last time I posted pictures, so I'm going to try to catch up now.

The first project to be shown off is the shawl that I knitted for my Grandmother's birthday. I did much of it in one night, and it's pretty much a miracle that I finished it on time.





Pattern: Traveling Woman by Liz Abinante
Yarn: Knit Picks Palette in Masala
Comments: In my hurry to get this shawl done on time, I didn't record what needle size I used. It was probably 4.00. I left off the border due to time constraints, but I discovered that I also really like it without the border. The edging looks more winglike. I really love this pattern (I've knitted it once before), and I'm happy with how this one came out. Taking the pictures was a huge pain, because it was super windy that day. I think these two were the only successful pictures taken.

Stay tuned for Parade of Projects, Part Two!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding comments, so please drop me a line!