Thursday, November 29, 2012

A Long-Delayed Introduction

It is a beautiful day here in Chicago, and Ben and I went to a little park and had a little photo shoot of several different knits. Now, I can finally share them with you all! It's about time that I properly introduce Esperanza.

She started like this:


And, slowly but surely, she grew:



Then, one night, she was done:


I blocked her the next morning:



I wore her to VKL:



And now, finally, I made the time today to take proper photos of her outside:





It's about time. I couldn't be happier.

Pattern: Queen Anne's Lace by MMario
Needles: 3.5mm dpns and 4.00mm circulars
Yarn: Malabrigo Lace in Verde Esperanza

I love, love, love this pattern. Please knit it, you won't regret it.

P.S. I'll be back tomorrow with more from the photoshoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding comments, so please drop me a line!