Midterms are over! I decided to take the day off and extend my weekend. I got done pretty much everything that I needed to do for the weekend today, so now I'm free to rest and relax (AND KNIT!!) for the rest of the weekend. I finished getting together my uniform for Memphis, and I picked up a really cute dress and some shoes along the way!
Our beloved Paul Goussot is returning to France soon, and we'll be very sad to see him go. We took several pictures at his goodbye party on Wednesday but, strangely, the best picture was the one that came out totally yellow:
Now, because I was tagged by my lovely friend Alexz on her blog, I'll now tell you seven things that you didn't know about me.
SEVEN FACTS ABOUT CADENCE:
1. I really like prunes. Most people hate prunes, but I just love their concentrated, sweet flavor. However, I do not like prune juice.
2. I am about ten times more of an introvert now than I was five years ago.
3. For a musician, I listen to very little music.
4. I really hate it when people move my belongings around in my space.
5. I've never seen a movie with Brad Pitt in it that I didn't like. He really is one of my favorite actors.
6. "The Last Days of Judas Iscariot" is, by far, the best play I've ever seen. It changed my life.
7. I love the color red. Deep, rich crimson is the main color in my room.
I really don't have that many people who read my blog, so the only person that I'll tag to do this is Impostination.
Now that I've posted nothing at all about Gaenor, I'm going to go knit so that I can try and get her finished soon. I want to start Traveling Woman before I leave for Memphis.