Monday, October 8, 2012

Falling

This weekend was full of knitting! I spent most of the day Saturday and all day Sunday stitching away on Esperanza and enjoying movies. I got so much done! I can definitely finish her by VKL if I keep using my weekends wisely. Clementine is more than half done, and I'm really enjoying how much she matches the landscape around here! Until we moved here, I never really realized the meaning of Fall. In Chicago, these leaves FALL, y'all. When the wind blows (and it does
often) the leaves swirl around all over the place, and it looks like it's snowing gold. It's absolutely beautiful. Clementine is a perfect project for this time of year. I finished chart three of Esperanza yesterday, I'm not sure yet whether or not I'm going to do the extension, it depends on how much yarn I have as I get to the end. I would
share a picture with you, but she just looks like a giant, pretty green jellyfish on the circular. I can't wait to see what turns into. Until then, there's Clementine, and the beautiful landscape of Chicago in Autumn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding comments, so please drop me a line!