Friday, August 12, 2011

Moth Alert

Well, I can pretty much promise that I won't be turning out any new knitting for the next couple of weeks, because day before yesterday, I found a dead moth in one of my bags of yarn. This yarn was delivered in the bag it was in, from Knit Picks. However, I'm not sure if the moth came with the yarn in the bag or not, so now pretty much all of my yarn is in the freezer. Unfortunately, that includes the last ball of the yarn I'm using for my Mara, so I can't complete the project until this ordeal is over. I have a few surviving skeins, but I don't really want to cast on anything new, because I do have a lot of stuff in progress right now. However, I'll be freezing all of my WIPs and FOs, too, because they were near the bag with the moth in it. I feel like I'm going overboard, but I won't have peace of mind unless I freeze everything. So, I will try to post for the next couple of weeks with more Parade of Projects items, and keep things moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding comments, so please drop me a line!