Monday, November 7, 2011

From the frozen tundra

Hello, all. I'm writing from the ice-cold library of my university, simply to say hi. I have no pictures to share, because very little knitting has been happening. I am in the super-scary flurry of grad school applications, and my daily schedule of classes keeps me so busy that I usually use all of my other free time trying to keep up with all the stuff for the next steps of my life. However, the Unicorn Cupcake socks are very near completion (there was an epic duel with the heel for the second sock--I won) and so I hope to have pictures soon. NOTHING has happened with the Holden Shawlette, which makes me sad. I know I'll get to work on it during Thanksgiving break, but I hope I get time sooner than that. I'm headed off to rehearsal now, but I really want to post more often, even if I don't have pictures, and so that's what I've done. *pats self on back*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding comments, so please drop me a line!