Friday, June 8, 2012

From the land of fiction

I decided that I would experiment with the Blogger app on my new iPod. So, here I am, posting from backstage during act two of the play I'm currently in. Here is a (bad quality) picture of my massive, seemingly never-ending Mara, who is doing double duty as a prop. Since I have a good bit of downtime in act two, I get to do at least a little bit of knitting every night. I am really looking forward to finding but how big this baby is off the needles. Also, my costumer for the production, who is also a friend and fellow needle worker, told me that I could wear it in the show if I finished it before the end of the run. So, I have renewed motivation to finish it soon! Be back soon with pictures of my finish-it-upitis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding comments, so please drop me a line!