Thursday, January 17, 2013

Stalled

I've been such a bad blogger lately. One could even go so far as to say I've been a bad knitter, lately. I started a new pair of socks for someone during my trip to New Orleans, and they still aren't done. I haven't even managed to get the heel turned on the second one. This is terrible. School started, and it's been a constant whirlwind of rehearsals and class and practicing that leaves me with barely any time for anything. The only reason that the first sock got done was because I knitted in a class that I usually don't knit in, and plowed through the foot since I didn't have to look down at it in class. I have a precious night off tonight, and I'm GOING to finish this sock, dammit. I don't have any other projects going besides my cabled bag.

Speaking of Celtic cables, Knit Picks just released a new pattern e-book, and I am dying. I need to make all of these. Right now. RIGHT. NOW.
Please, go look at the Illuminated Lines Collection. You will not regret it. I will be buying this very, very soon. I want every item in this e-book.

So, I'm going to go finish this sock. Seriously. It's happening tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding comments, so please drop me a line!