Thursday, August 7, 2014

I Live!

Almost a year has gone by. I think it's a little funny that my last post before this involved cranking out a quick washcloth, and today I just happened to do the same. I think things have finally settled enough that I'm ready to come back. I'm gonna keep it short, tonight. This is the washcloth I just finished, and the very beginning of a dice bag for my hubby:


Apologies for the crappy pic, it's the middle of the night here. I used a crocheted provisional cast on for the first time, which I really liked. I wish I had thought to start doing that sooner, since I'm not a big fan of the other provisional cast on method. 

In other knit news, I'm working on a pretty cool pair of fingerless gloves using some Opal that one of my customers gifted me! I'm pleased that I started them when I did, because they will be finished before it starts to get cold. I'll get some in-progress pics of those for the next post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding comments, so please drop me a line!