Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Punch

Hello all, Ben and I just returned last night from a long visit with some very good friends. While there, I finished a pair of socks and a dice bag for my friend Aero. I'll post pictures of the socks when I have good quality ones. For now, here's a nice picture of a nice little present I was able to whip up for my oldest friend.

Aero and I have been close friends since we were about twelve years old. We all play Dungeons and Dragons, and when I found a bit of yarn in my bag in some of our mutually favorite colors, I offered to make her a bag for her dice. She absolutely loves it, and it came out the perfect size to hold her set of dice and her two figures.

More posts soon, hopefully of blocked mittens!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding comments, so please drop me a line!