Friday, January 15, 2010

Sanctus, Sanctus, Sanctus

Dominus Deus Sabbaoth...

I cannot get the Verdi Requiem out of my head. I just came from choir, where we've been working on it for over an hour. I may be doomed for the rest of the day. It's just so darned catchy.

Today's been an interesting kind of day. I have lots of breaks as it is on Fridays, but now I'm off until 6, when opera starts. It ends at 10. This makes me sad. I want to go home and enjoy my Friday night. Oh, well.

I'm not getting much of a weekend, either, due to a wedding that I'm singing, and several rehearsals and other musical obligations. Maybe next weekend, right? Ha.


On a lighter note, my friend Amanda is well on her way to becoming as much of a fiber freak as I am. She's trawling Rav with the best of us now.

Things are going to be very relaxing for the next couple of hours. Me, coffee, Ravelry, my Cranberry (which I will finally work on for a change) and a quiet, warm, dry library. Under the circumstances, I don't think that I could ask for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding comments, so please drop me a line!